TAK Men's Puffer Down Jacket Packable Ultra Light Coat
1 X Packable Down Jacket
(If you are stronger, we suggest you to choose the larger size and you will feel more fit!)
Please Pay Attention to Our Size Chart – without hooded:
S Chest:41.7", Length:26.0", Sleeve:26.0", Shoulder:17.0"
M Chest:43.3", Length:26.8", Sleeve:26.6", Shoulder:17.7"
L Chest:44.9", Length:27.6", Sleeve:27.2", Shoulder:18.5"
XL Chest:47.3", Length:28.4", Sleeve:28.2", Shoulder:19.7"
XXL Chest:49.6", Length:29.1", Sleeve:29.1", Shoulder:20.9"
Please Pay Attention to Our Size Chart – with hooded:
S Chest:35.4", Length:25.6", Sleeve:23.6", Shoulder:18.9"
M Chest:37.8", Length:26.4", Sleeve:24.4", Shoulder:19.7"
L Chest:39.4", Length:27.6", Sleeve:26.0", Shoulder:20.5"
XL Chest:41.7", Length:29.1", Sleeve:26.8", Shoulder:20.9"
XXL Chest:44.1", Length:29.9", Sleeve:27.2", Shoulder:22.0"
Washing and care suggestions:
1. If there is only a partial stains on down jacket, wipe clean with a towel or cotton of 75 degrees alcohol repeatedly, dry with a towel at last.
2. Washing down jacket, the highest water temperature is 30 degrees celsius please put down jacket soaked in water first, then add Down detergent into warm water ,after soaking for about 20 minutes ,you can clean the dirt with a soft bristle brush , and the rinse with water.
3. After hang dry ,please gently pat the jacket to make the down restore fully.
4. Do not exposure, prolonged exposure may break down components and causes a color fading.
5. Please dry the down jacket to prevent mildew generation after rainy season.
6. Please put down jacket in Ventilated & dry wardrobe, and do not pressure.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.