Due to monitor settings, monitor pixel definitions, we cannot guarantee that the color you see on your screen as an exact color of the product.
How to keep the fur:
1. Hang your fur on a broad-shouldered hanger, never on a wire hanger. Give your fur enough room in the closet so the fur is not crushed.
2. If your fur gets wet, shake it out and hang it to dry in a well-ventilated room. Keep it away from direct heat or a radiator. After it is dry, shake it again. Most furs will take some rain and snow far better than a wool or other winter coat will. If the fur is soaked through, however, take it immediately to your fur retailer for proper treatment. Never comb or brush the fur.
3. Never pin jewelry on your fur. Do not use shoulder straps of a handbag on a consistent basis.
4. Never attempt to mothproof your fur yourself. Home treatments are no substitute for professional cleaning and storage
5. Avoid spraying perfume or hairspray onto your fur.
6. Never hang your fur in a plastic bag or rubber-lined bag. Plastic prevents air from circulating and can dry out the leather. When traveling, store your fur in a cloth garment bag provided by your furrier.
7. Always store your fur during warm weather with your furrier – never at a dry cleaner. Your furrier is equipped with temperature, humidity and light-controlled storage facilities to protect fur.
8. Have fur cleaned annually by a fur specialist, definitely not a dry cleaner.
9. Have small rips or tears repaired immediately by your furrier. This will prevent more expensive repairs later.
10. Avoid leaving a fur hanging in a bright place.The light can cause the fur to oxidize or change color.
Service: We will try to our best to resolve your issues and delight you. Have a nice time on shopping! Thanks!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.